I have a contract with NDIC (Natural Diamonds Investment,

I have a contract...

I have a contract with NDIC (Natural Diamonds Investment, which I picked up with Harold Siegel after listening to his radio program. For 1 1/2 years, everything went well, but then the cheques stopped coming, I received one, but then nothing again since a few months ago. I'm feeling scammed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have just been phoning and talking to about 4 or 5 people that I am familiar with there, and the answer is always next week or in 2 weeks the money will go out. Today the voicemail boxes are full.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that I have tried to be congenial so that there is no animosity. I have, though, suggested that I might need to go to a lawyer to straighten things out.

3/15/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Have you read my problem?
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Oh, I didn't see this - that the lawyer wasn't able to call me. But now will call in a few minutes?
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! Thanks