I have a question about importing Nembutal 200 ml into

I have a question...

I have a question about importing Nembutal 200 ml into California from Mexico online

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Haven’t taken any I know what the law is.. I want to know if anyone has been imprisoned for doing this for their own use

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just that I know what the law is I want to know if it has ever been enforced for that small amount for personal use

3/15/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Ok

It's a controlled substance, so yes, it's possible that you could be charged with a crime. Typically, when that happens it's because the DEA finds it during an inspection. They then set up a sting. The package comes to you as planned, but the delivery person is an undercover officer dressed as a postman or commercial carrier. When you take the package in you get arrested for possession of a controlled substance.

It's also possible that it would simply be confiscated by Customs/Homeland Security and you'd be given a notice of forfeiture, which you could ignore.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Can you tell me has this happened to anyone
Phone call session started

Yes. It has. I will contact you shortly.