Trauma disabled with pro se approval for Fed ADA vilations…

Customer Question
Trauma disabled with pro...

Trauma disabled with pro se approval for Fed ADA vilations case, how do I find a Federal Lawyer? Have spent years contacting locals, but damage done seems to be hindering communications.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California Eastern District

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Got case filed, got approval for pro se, amended complaint, not sure how to list defendants or keep doe's available.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Am disabled veteran with bio-memory loss, but was keeping computerized notes and samples thru all of it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
I would prefer anonymity to avoid additional social misconception challenges.
is the guy that was online ready to answer my question when I signed up still in there?
If so on the pro se packet for the California Eastern District there is a line that asks for the defendants address. My defendant has a lot more than one address. How do I know which one to put in the blank?
Oh and if a lady is available to answer, that would be okay too.
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
please continue since the answer hasnt been given yet. do we have an estimated time of response?
Hi Michelle,should I just keep putting the follow up questions in the boxes here?
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question.

Were the ADA violations in connection with, employment, housing, or something else?

In which town was the case filed?