I HAVE A LAW SUIT ON ME AND MY WIFE DAD PASSWAY AND LEFT HER…

Customer Question
I HAVE A LAW...

I HAVE A LAW SUIT ON ME AND MY WIFE DAD PASSWAY AND LEFT HER SOME MONEY CAN THEY TAKE IT FROM HER

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

TEXAS

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I HAVE NOT DONE ANY THING

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO JUST IF THEY CAN GET HER MONEY IF THE LAW SUIT IS ONLY ON ME

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you explain a little more?

What is the lawsuit about?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I took over a company and I fell behind on payment and hey suit me for 140,00.00 I think they some aleanagainst my house
my wife got the money in her from dad passway can they get that

Thank you for the information. However, because of a typo regarding your house, I do not understand what you meant.

Is this an incorporated business/LLC or sole proprietorship?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer