I contacted this site telling about a lady, a woman in

Customer Question
Ibadan, Nigeria that has taken...
I contacted this site telling about a lady, a woman in Ibadan, Nigeria that has taken much money from me. promising to be my wife at times and now that I mentioned to her about her scamming me, she is finished with me, although she did promise to pay all of my money back and I received a message from her today, she is blocking me. She is an American Woman, I first met on Christian Mingle, claiming she lived on Eagles Perch Dr. in Jacksonville, Fla, then quickly moved to Omaha, Nebraska claiming she was competing against other participants at Large Event Decorations, It was there that she started requesting various amounts of money to help her pay for Decorations, Later she claimed she won the contest and was offered a job a large Arab Company in Ibadan, Nigeria, it was there that she needed funds to help on a project. at the Ibadan locations, and I started using Money Gram until they stopped the donations going to that location. She had two people she claimed were her drivers, one Emanuel and another man, Boladel to pick up money for her at the MoneyGram locations close to her work, in Ibadan, but she never gave me an address which I requested several times and she commented they did not have an address, which I knew was incorrect. But the money requests kept coming, she claimed to help her buy materials for her project. She was to be paid when the job was 80% completeand the money was to be paid to me, which she listed me as her next of kin. She told me she was 40 years of age and claimed she Loved me and wanted to marry me when she finished her project. I have pictures of her that she sent by email and today, Mar. 15, 2018 she tells me she has a new man, a Muslim man she is now in Love with and she no longer wants me, probably because I told her I believed she was scamming me. I have her pictures and email and also her cell phone contact information.The reason I believed she was scamming was because I had been sending her money through another person by rhe name of Hector Morales and she was a friend of his wife and they asked me to make deposits to his account with Wells Fargo. Just this past week, Wells Fargo would no longer allow Deposits into his account, but they would not tell why the deposits were no longer allowed. So Emily was angry at me because she stopped getting money. She said she would find out what stopped the Deposits, but never responded, but accused me of causing the problem.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
.
What can I answer for you? I've read what you wrote but I don't see a question listed

Now, today, she has changed her mind. She wants to marry me now!

no. she doesn't. She wants to steal your money. I need to be blunt with you b/c I'd rather you be annoyed with me than lose MORE money.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I just don't want to see you lose your money to this scammer - and I want to make sure you have all the information you need in order to make an educated decision on how to proceed.