I need to change our address on our cards an Medicare.

I need to change...

I need to change our address on our cards an Medicare

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nebraska

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Tried calling SS but no one is available. Went on line but I am not sure it worked.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Also need copies of the form you send out for income tax. We moved end of October and found out on February 2 that Post Office did not have our change of address, and we had done it twice.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I’m a moderator for this website. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company. We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Wendy
I found this on a web site when I was trying to find a place to change address with SS and get forms
Thank you for your assistance.
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Sounds like you have already tried some things. There are 3 ways to change your address.

1. Contact the social security administration at 1-***-***-**** .

2. You can also go into your local security office as well. Here is the link to the office locator:

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

3. Finally you can create an account online with social security here:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

Creating an account online is probably the fastest way.

Did you have any other questions? If not please don't forget to rate me. 5 stars is appreciated. Thanks!

Andrew has given me some positive helps. I would ask for his help again if needed.

If you have no further questions, please remember to leave a favorable rating (5 stars is appreciated). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question. Thank you!

If more issues crop up please contact me! Here is the link to my profile:

https://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-expert-andy/?rpt=3800

Ratings are at the top of the page! Good luck!

Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Thank you!