Can I fill a law suit against former president Bush the

Can I fill a...

Can I fill a law suit against former president George Bush the father ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Los Angeles California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Non because every body afraid of him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Any body can read my full story and what was going on in the Facebook .my profile name is*****

3/15/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What are you looking to sue him for, something he did while in office?

He started to harass me from year 1990 and he had numerous false accusations and scams against me to ruin my repetitions as a dentist ,he said that he paid Monica Lewinsky to have Oral sex with me also he accused me of trying to have sex with Melania Trump 3 years ago and it went to trial in the superior court ,
Also he forced me to go out of business as a dentist in year 2000 ,And he ruin my International business in Luxor Egypt in year 1997 .
He also threatened that he's going to hurt my kids so I had to stay away not seeing them for almost 15 years .,

Thank you for your reply.

You could have sued him for any harassment or illegal acts he personally committed against you when he was not President. However, there is a 2 year statute of limitations for such suit and if the incidents did not happen within 2 years, the statute of limitations bars you from suing now. If this happened in 2000 and 1997, the statute of limitations bars you from suing.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

I don't have enough money to pay for any lawyers but you are welcome to do it as contingency basis !

Thank you for your reply.

Again, the 2 year statute of limitations bars any suits for those old actions. Also, the state laws forbid every expert on this site from engaging in legal representation of anyone, not just you, from this site.

Thank you for the informatios
! I guess I have to live with it !

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry, you may have had a chance if you did something within the statute of limitations.