My firm took a loan out to build our credit at a very high…

My firm took a loan...
My firm took a loan out to build our credit at a very high cost. The purpose was to build our credit profile. When we paid the loans off I asked them why they were not reporting the payment history to the bureau? They said that there type of loan was not recognized by the bureau. The entire basis for the loan was to build credit and we were promised this was the best way to do this through the underwritter and loan specialist. What legal action do I have?
3/15/2018
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Are you saying that the only reason you entered into the loan agreement was that it would be reported a credit bureau so to create a credit profile? And the lender's representatives told you this?

DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
That is exactly right.
Phone call session started