If the ex employee has applied for R1 visa thru another

religious org. then is he...
if the ex employee has applied for R1 visa thru another religious org. then is he allowed to work and does his driving license and social security also become invalid?
3/15/2018
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good afternoon. I am a legal expert attorney who will assist you today.Is his current R-1 valid. Does he still work for you?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
he used to work for our religious org and was dimissed more than month ago. we notified dept of homeland sec. and received letter from them that the R1 beneficiary is unlawful presence.
That is correct. It is a violation of R-1 status to transfer employers before being authorized to do so.Any new employer should have filed an I-129R petition with the USCIS before the employee was discharged.At this point they are required to leave the U.S. and wait until a new the employer's petition is approved in order to return to the U.S.The social security number and driving license is also invalid.
I can’t do a phone call at this time.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
will you call me?
The driver’s license is only valid until the expiration of the I-94, so if they are out of status the license becomes invalid.I hope this clarifies. Please don’t forget to rate the question with stars. We as attorneys are not employees of Just Answer and are not paid unless you rate the question with stars
I can’t call, but I can answer online.
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what can be done to expedite his deportation?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello
jludwic
jludwic, Manager
Phone call session started
It can’t be expedited.Unless he is detained because of criminal activity (which will expedite the process) removal can be very slow. There are about 250 immigration judges each with over 1500 cases on their docket. They are setting "individual removal hearings" on the merits of the case for 2018.I hope this clarifies.
KLAW
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer