We are a private school that needs legal counsel in Central…

We are a private...

We are a private school that needs legal counsel in Central Florida. I have been searching for 3 weeks and have been completely unsuccessful. Is this something you can help me with?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this?

I have but we are on a time constraint and 2 of the lawyers I have been able to speak to are unavailable.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

We received a letter requesting a settlement on behalf of a parent whose children had recently been withdrawn from the school. We conducted an investigation and concluded that the allegations were false. I have since responded to the demand letter requesting an extension in an effort to find legal counsel. The extension is until March 30th.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that we are a non-profit private school in desperate need of legal counsel.

3/15/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
My question is: If we do not agree with the allegations and they are requesting money on behalf of their client, what do we do? Do we just send a letter saying that?
Reject the claims and request proof.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Acceptable. Thank you.

Thanks. Kindly rate me 5 stars

INFOLAWYER, Attorney