I have a fraudulent charge on my account. TN. Notafied pay…

Customer Question
I have a fraudulent...

I have a fraudulent charge on my account

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

TN.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Notafied pay pal 6 o8 weeks ago when 2 $i.00 charges showed up but It is obvous they did nothing about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am getting more pissed off with all the runaround I am getting

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I was talking to a woman that put me on hold and never returned. YOU CAN BELIEVE I AM GETTING MORE PISSED OFF WITH EVERY CONTACT WITH PAYPAL
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Where were the charges from?

Did paypal fraud department ever reply to your email?