IF VICTIM OF FRAUD WILL A LAWYER HELP ME. NEW YORK. NO STEP…

Customer Question
IF I'M A VICTIM...

IF I'M A VICTIM OF FRAUD WILL A LAWYER HELP ME

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'M IN NEW YORK

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

NO STEP YET

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

PROBABLY WHAT HAPPEN TO ME RIGHT

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please explain your situation and how you were defrauded. Then let me know the information you require about your situation.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.