Im trying to find out some information I was at work on

Im trying to find...

Im trying to find out some information I was at work on 3/13/18 and had an allergic reaction to something and went to my supervisor and physically ask to leave to seek medical attention and she denied it

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I haven't Talk to HR but my Immediate Supervisor is the one who denied it and i had to call my Area Supervisor

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

And i have been having several issues with my immediate supervisor but i felt like it was her word against mines because theytold us that we couldn't record her or anything No Union I work for a property Management

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im A Administative Assistat

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Im just need to know if there is a disciplinery action for this i sat all day with this medical condition and she thought that it was funny she taunt me all day with different things, she trying to get me fired by keep writing me up and she alway retaliating because she got reprimanded for somethings that was going on
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Also she has friends higher up in the company that cover up for her
3/15/2018
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

You mention retaliation. Is that because you reported something and she was reprimanded so she is retaliating against you? Alos, how many employees does this company have? And does the company have a sick leave policy?

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
here at this site its just four people and yes we do have a sick leave policy that is leant
Phone call session started
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney