Moved to mobile complex mobileland by the sea, dec.13 2017…

Customer Question
Moved to mobile complex...

Moved to mobile complex mobileland by the sea , dec.13 2017 ... march.5 I was assurtted by a neighbore who is biopolar , he does not like pets in his lawn , he has yelled at people in the complex , threathen to shot his dog and him... I was walking my chihuaha to get my mail near his residence on my left side passing his driveway , behind me I hear this person yelling at me . I stopped and pause he started yelling that I was blocking his driveway . he got out off his suv got very closed to my face and I raised my with my index finger and told him to stepped off ,he said that I touch his face , which I did not he pushed me once , second time he rushed me , felled backwards fell on my butt and left hand

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Melbourne,fl 32935

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Police came and ambulance ... x-rays were taken i have a fractured left fore arm , i have and appt. today with doctor kyle at 9:00 am arm surgeon

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need a civil lawyer .... i want to sue the complex and him ...

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

This is not the liability of the complex, it is the liability of the neighbor and I would hope the police charged him. You can sue the neighbor for battery and for all of your injuries and pain and suffering and you can seek a judgment against him and his homeowner's insurance if it occurred on his property. You can get yourself a local attorney to handle this at the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org

Legally, we would love to be able to represent you, but state law forbids any of the attorneys on this site from representing anyone from this site, which was explained to customers when they click on the terms of service when posting their questions.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney