I was trying to get an "undocumented" loan from a loan

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to get an "undocumented" loan from a loan officer at PNC Bank. He assured me because of personal good credit and substantial hard assets that "this was a slam dunk". Because he was so sure that this would take place I did not pursue any other avenue of financing for my business. The "undocumented" was crucial in a timely manner. That did not pan out and I closed a 2million dollar business January 31st 2018.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I sent a letter to the CEO of PNC Bank home office in Pittsburgh explaining the situation and asking how this is going to be resolved.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/15/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Do you have anything in writing to evidence this? Why was the loan denied?

I have witnesses both now X employees and branch manager from PNC bank that this was done. I never received any paperwork on the denial, only a phone call from the same officer telling me that this was going to be a slam dunk(his words).
Never mind. I will go to a local attorney who will give me help on pursuing this or not without initial fees.Thanks for your help.

Certainly. I am sorry but this is not a free service.

Cancel my subscription please.

Customer service can assist. I am a user like yourself.