I need your help. I am in Georgia. I hired an lawyer. The…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I need your help.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Georgia.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I hired an lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The lawyer is kind off not acting on my own interest and I am no longer comfortable with him.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
.
What can I answer for you? I've read what you wrote but I don't see a question listed.