What kind of proof and evidence do they need to supply the…

What kind of proof...

What kind of proof and evidence do they need to supply the judge with if they want to prosecute someone who was unaware of stolen items and drugs on them, given to them by someone they were with,that were found by employees at Walmart. One employee pulled out a bag from a pile of other bags and told a cop it belonged to one specific person that is now being told to plead guilty to a different drug on them?

Lawyer's Assistant: What was the conviction for exactly? Have all appeals been exhausted?

DF4 controlled substance

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the theft occur?

M3 account 2 theft colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes one more thing M1 count 3 criminal possession

3/15/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your criminal law question this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your request. Your sole obligation in relation to the criminal investigation is to file a local police complaint and/or contact your local District Attorney's Office. The prosecutor will review the evidence and issue subpoenas to determine whether there is a threshold of evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there was a criminal violation.

In certain cases it will go to the grand jury to decide whether to indict

Proof can be real or circumstantial evidence.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return remember to rate my answer and response positively

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney