Chating using your facetime with your cell phone at work.

Chating using your facetime...

Chating using your facetime with your cell phone at work

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Well, the compliance officer HIPPA person is investigating the complaint

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The same people have try 3 separate occassions within the last 2 years to get me fired from my dept and those complaints were dismiss ; i work at a hospital where my dept is run by 98% women and in one of the complaint last year was the same women who complaint made it their duty to get rid of me to make our dept all women.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
to be clear you were disciplined for using social media at work? Is there a policy against this and if so is it enforced against all employees?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have not been disciplined yet or counsel, the HIPPA officer from my understanding from another employee is the investigation is still going; i have not been called to hear the complaint yet.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i will call u later from home.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am at work; the employee who complaint sits in front of me.

That is an autogenerated phone call request; if you would like to request a call you may do so at your convenience but I don't participate in that service so the call will be routed to a professional that does.

Is there a policy against social media use?
Has it been enforced against all employees?

legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer