I am trying to recover from a financial hardship that

Customer Question
Hi, I am trying...

Hi, I am trying to recover from a financial hardship that occurred during a divorce, federal whistleblower reprisal investigation as the complainant, and diagnosis of PTSD and several chronic degenerative illnesses. I was out of it for a while and trying to get it together now. I purchased a vehicle in July of 2016. On my credit report, the loan is closed and charged off as ba

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Bad debt and a profit and loss write off. The lenders last reporting was March 2017. I have received and collections or repossession paperwork. I don’t know where I stand with the vehicle or loan at this point.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I am in Kansas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don’t really know.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer