I was rear ended in a car wreck in Arkansas they are 100%

Customer Question
I was rear ended...

I was rear ended in a car wreck in Arkansas they are 100% liable they are not desputing that. I broke a bone in my hand my car was totaled how much can I get after all my bills are payed

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

No my car was payed off an that’s it as of right now. They have payed my car off an that’s it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They afford $15000 so far that was everything together

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

How much are your medicals, lost wages/leave, anything else here?