I need to ask a question about getting broken ribs at work.

Hi I need to...

Hi I need to ask a question about getting broken ribs at work.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I was offered $8000 to settle. I need to pay my lawyer a % age and pay my chiropractor for 6 months of service. I'm in Jax Fl

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

It's going to litigation, my lawyerTalk to the adjusterAll they offer is 8000Is this fairFour broken ribs

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that's about all I just want to knowThat's a fair settlement for broken ribsToAn accident at work

3/15/2018
Michael Bradley
How much are your medical?
Did you miss any work?
Did you get any workers comp?
I took a settlement of 8000 from workers compAt My work at which point I had toResign,I'm a semi driver, And I was asked to unloadThe freight using third-partyPallet jackWhich is electric,The brakes had failed or not working.And I got caught between a safety barAn electric pallet jackThey had 2000 pounds of weight on itWhich started to crush my chest breakingThree riffsThe third party offered8000.My lawyer asked me if I except he thoughtI probably wouldn't be able to get much moreIf any
I'm out of work funds or limited sorry
Med was satisfied
I did miss about six weeks of work,Which at one point workers cop gave me a check for $20.74,That's when I decide to get a lawyer.Which I had settled out with Worker's Comp.$8000,Now I am suingThe third party which is a grocery storeWhere I had got hurt.
r u there
Grocery store adjuster offered 8000I talked with my lawyer today,Pico the adjuster for more, I lawyer called me back,And the amount is still $8000 dollars My lawyers are Morgan and Morgan
That is a large Nationwide Law Firm. If you do not like the advice that they are giving, I would ask that a partner take a look at the file and give their opinion. Not having all the information in front of me makes it very difficult as to whether the amount they are giving you is fair. I would get a second opinion with a partner first
What do u mean by partner
In a large law firm you probably have an associate working on your case. They report to a partner who reports to a senior partner. You want someone higher up with more experience to look over your case.
I live in Florida The other company is going to file for bankruptcy so I sent a email to the Lawyer handling the case that I will take the $8000 that is so low but this will help financing my own Semi Tractor, Ez for me to get work for the Semi.

if that is the case about the company then taking the money and run maybe the best alternative

always best to get something as opposed to nothing in the end

Thank you very much for your responseMay the grace of God bless you and all those you love and care about. I’m very grateful for your insight. I will say a chapel of divine mercy for you.

Good luck to you! You can come back here free of charge after I'm rated for a follow-up question.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. That includes looking for lawyers. I’m happy to do so! I’m here most of the time (usually at night!) so you can always come back and talk to me (no extra charge) after I’m rated. If I’m not here, I will get an email if you leave me a question.

Please accept my answer, and please rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars (5, 4 or 3 stars, 5 stars would be much appreciated as I ALWAYS strive to give you 5 star service!). This can be found AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you and with your question. I work hard to give you a thorough and honest answer. Please let me know if there is more that I can do to answer your question and if you need more information such as where to find lawyers. If not, I thank you for your rating. I can’t get credit for answering your question without your fair and honest rating. I have given you the benefit of my legal knowledge and 25 years of experience as well as my time. My statistics show that almost 100% of my customers here have been extremely satisfied with my answers as I am always truthful and thorough. The majority of my ratings, by far, have been 5s, which is extremely important to me.

Feel free to come back here for a follow-up question based on this one.
You're welcome to ask follow-up questions at any time, any day after I'm rated, free of charge.

We are not employees of Just Answer but are independent contractors, so your rating is very important to us so that we can be reimbursed for our work. Thank you! I'd rather be given the chance to add more information than be rated negatively, so I thank you for that.

If you want to ask for me specifically another time -- for a new question -- ask for "Michael Bradley ONLY" and I will get the question. Otherwise you can come right back into this room for follow-ups, free of charge.

Best of luck to you and thank you for letting me help you today! Thanks in advance for rating me!

I strive for 5 star service every time, so if there's anything else I can do to earn that, I'm happy to do so.

Michael Bradley
Again thank you so much for your offer. I may ask about legal issues about purchasing Semi truck if I need to ask a question about what ever.Bill

feel free to contact me

Hi Michael. I'm very sad how this is ending, I have expressed to them many times that faulty equipment evidence was crucial to this case, even I knew that. However eight months have passed and they tell me it's too late together evidence, the working attorney his name is***** feel like this was just an easy catch for them and they had no intentions to go very far with this. They only winner here is, Morgan and Morgan, in southeast grocers, well I hold nothing against them, and it's not my goal to tarnish anyone. I will just hope by the grace of God they will value all future clients the same.
And that ***** ***** and his Sons what oversee many of their claims. After all his slogan is, (For the people.)
Mr. Bradley you will always be in my prayers, you're the only one at extended your hand to me and no further cost.
At this point I guess tomorrow I would go to FedEx office print out the paperwork signed and return them to their office.
Your comment is greatly appreciated.
Take care.William Guy
I review is forthcoming tonight right now have to go pick up my wife.

the paperwork you attached is fine

I wish it could have been more but I understand your reason for settling and moving on

Thank you so much for your help