Is it legal in Kentucky for my boyfriend to wear a body

Customer Question
Is it legal in...

Is it legal in Kentucky for my boyfriend to wear a body camera and record me in our home 24 hours a day without my concent?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a KY lawyer about this?

No. I need to know what to do. I am sick having asthma attacks and he is recording me and I literally begged him to stop. He refused

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
You have a reasonable expectation of of privacy in your home. If he does not have your permission you can file a restraining order against him for harassment.

If you can tell me the county in Kentucky where you are located I can provide a link for local Attorneys that provide FREE consultations in your area.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Were you unhappy with my service?