Can you get a power of attorney when one of the parties is…

Can you get a...

Can you get a power of attorney when one of the parties is overseas?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in ACT

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None yet. My father is living in Thailand, and wants me to act on his behalf to sell some land which is in Queensland. trying to work out what paperwork I need to make this happen

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

3/14/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
he may execute it abroad and get it Apostilled at the consulate and then send to you.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Great. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney