Thank you for taking the time to assist. Btw, you were

accused to being toooooo logical...
Thank you for taking the time to assist. Btw, you were accused to being toooooo logical and you did not know their brand well. I found it humorous as I wanted your legal opinion on an agreement not warm fuzzies regarding their website.
3/14/2018
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

I find that sometimes logical is the best ally in looking a contract. Funny thing is that after reviewing their agreement and the information, I believe I understand their business model and my belief is that the only person who benefits out of the arrangement is them. More power and kudos to them if they can successfully market the business, but for me publishing is all about a partnership between the author and publisher that is mutually beneficial both financially and over time.

Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer