NJ can I force my neighbor to split the shared driveway. I…

Customer Question
NJ can I force...

NJ can I force my neighbor to split the shared driveway

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No. I don't know if I can do this. If it is legal. He is the neighbor from hell and I don't know what to do.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NJ lawyer about this?

No before I talk to a lawyer, I want to know if it can be done.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. I have cameras on my home. This neighbor hit my stockade fence pulling in and turning around several times. I had to replace the fence three times, which is why I have the cameras now. He just called the city and complained that my camera on the fence is causing him stress and that he cannot enjoy his backyard, which he has never used in the 19 years I am here. The camera faces my fence and does not film his property. NJ law states that I can have cameras.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficult neighbor. However, I do not understand your question.

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to know if I can legally force my neighbor to split the shared driveway. I believe there is plenty of room to do this.

Unfortunately, and quite regrettably, you cannot do that. There is no legal way to force the issue on your neighbor.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

Best wishes,

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law