How are you today? California. I'm almost 3 years of divorce…

Hi Pearl how are...

Hi Pearl how are you today?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I'm almost 3 years of divorce process

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My ex had very good lawyer, and i'm struggling to fight myself

I really need to fill out the FL-347, please help me
3/14/2018
Michael Bradley

why are you looking to bifurcate?

I want to marry my girl friend
I want to re-marry

do you have the form?

have you tried to fill it out and have a specific question?

what's 5a do I need to check in?
If I want fast approve, could I leave all uncheck boxes?

5a basically means that if there are some benefits tax wise being married as opposed to being single

you can not argue you are deserved a credit for any tax change that does not benefit you

I would strongly suggest not leaving any boxes unchecked as the court will likely bounce it as being incomplete

you should fill it out the best you can

My divorce is almost 3 years, anything I can get a final sooner.

has there been any type of settlement talks?

No, but I did not agree with her greedy proposal over child custody, child support and property.
If you are no closer to settling then filing for a bifurcation may push it along. Either way you can obtain a divorce and then remarry
Thank you very much! Sir
Good luck.
Please rate my advice. While I do not do this for the ratings my compensation is tied to the ratings system. Thank you
will do. Thank you!

Good luck to you! You can come back here free of charge after I'm rated for a follow-up question.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. That includes looking for lawyers. I’m happy to do so! I’m here most of the time (usually at night!) so you can always come back and talk to me (no extra charge) after I’m rated. If I’m not here, I will get an email if you leave me a question.

Please accept my answer, and please rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars (5, 4 or 3 stars, 5 stars would be much appreciated as I ALWAYS strive to give you 5 star service!). This can be found AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you and with your question. I work hard to give you a thorough and honest answer. Please let me know if there is more that I can do to answer your question and if you need more information such as where to find lawyers. If not, I thank you for your rating. I can’t get credit for answering your question without your fair and honest rating. I have given you the benefit of my legal knowledge and 25 years of experience as well as my time. My statistics show that almost 100% of my customers here have been extremely satisfied with my answers as I am always truthful and thorough. The majority of my ratings, by far, have been 5s, which is extremely important to me.

Feel free to come back here for a follow-up question based on this one.
You're welcome to ask follow-up questions at any time, any day after I'm rated, free of charge.

We are not employees of Just Answer but are independent contractors, so your rating is very important to us so that we can be reimbursed for our work. Thank you! I'd rather be given the chance to add more information than be rated negatively, so I thank you for that.

If you want to ask for me specifically another time -- for a new question -- ask for "Michael Bradley ONLY" and I will get the question. Otherwise you can come right back into this room for follow-ups, free of charge.

Best of luck to you and thank you for letting me help you today! Thanks in advance for rating me!

I strive for 5 star service every time, so if there's anything else I can do to earn that, I'm happy to do so.

Michael Bradley
Thank you very much Michael! I hired many lawyers in this case for more than 2 years, and I ended to do it myself. At least it is moving to the end, and thank you for your help.

good luck