Back in April 2012, i had an incident with the Casa Grande…

Back in April 2012...

Back in April 2012, i had an incident with the Casa Grande Hospital, Because the Hospital staff sent me home during active labor. I had given birth at home on the bathroom floor. Which caused me and my daughter to ride in the ambulance. Which we have 2 bills for. The hospital CEO said they would pay for the hospital stay and the ambulance bill. Now the CEO is not keeping her word leaving me with the bills. now the CEO is saying because the bill is now in a third party they will not pay the bill which they knew back in 2013.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Im in Virginia now. and the hospital is Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have tried to talk to the hospital about keeping their word and promise. i have not taken any legal actions.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have emails from the CEO

3/14/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
How much are you owed?I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
one bill 700.00 and the other 1000.00
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksA lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started