Kisko i am being sued for 2400,i need to know how to write a…

Hello my name is...

Hello my name is ***** ***** i am being sued for 2400,i need to know how to write a letter to the judge to dismiss the case,can you help me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I have been served last week,met with a attorney who told me to write a dismissal letter

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The alleged brech occured on oct 16 2013

3/14/2018
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Is this in the Magistrate Court? Is there a hearing scheduled?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
court of common pleas,the lawyer i talked to wrote some things down to dismiss the case.
the alleged breach occured at the lateston on oct 16,2013,
statue of limitation on breach of contract is 4yrs
the complaint was filed beyond the statute of limitations by its own querments
wherefore i respectfully ***** ***** complaint be dismissed with predjudice.

Hold, please.

Here is a link to the sample cover sheet that you would need to complete to make the motion:

https://www.courts.phila.gov/pdf/forms/30-1061-motion_court_cover_sheet.pdf

It could be a good idea to go to court to speak the clerk to see if the clerk can get you the form for your county court and give you a template you can complete. You may also be able to attach your rationale for the dismissal, which appears to be the statute of limitations defense.

If you have further questions or you need further assistance, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney