Can a city council table a bill till the next meeting then…

Customer Question
Can a city council...

Can a city council table a bill till the next meeting then later put it in the newspaper that it will not be on the agenda?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

First reading, then open to public with heated questions, two members did not read it it was then tabled to 3-19-2018 ,then the paper announcement

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is that right

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/14/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
If adjourned it needs to be on the agenda for the next meeting.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”