I have a federal lean on me and would like to refinance my…

I have a federal...

I have a federal lean on me and would like to refinance my house. Maybe get the house in my daughters name if possible.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

67454

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think I would like to make a trust in my daughters name and put everything in there because Im getting older and dont want a lot of issues for her if I died.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Are you asking if a trust is a good option?
I agree with the approach. Trust is outside your name and allows for collecting assets preferably an irrevocable trust.if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! Thanksmartindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started