Do you all have lawyers that handle privacy law? Kentucky.

Customer Question
Do you all have...

Do you all have lawyers that handle privacy law?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Just a general question. No case or lawsuit

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to make sure they understand privacy law

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.