I was involved in an auto accident. I was not injured. The…

I was involved in...

I was involved in an auto accident. I was not injured. The other driver was found at fault. My vehicle was totaled, but insurance will only pay the KBB value, which leaves a balance. I did not have gap insurance (which i was informed i did when i purchased the vehicle. Am i able to sue the other driver for the balance.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

SC

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just talked to insurance company. I also spoke with the dealership where i got the vehicle and they told me that they have no record of gap. I got the vehickle in nov 2016, so to much time has past for that route.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not right now

3/14/2018
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Are you saying you believe the value of the car is greater than the KBB value? And if so, what is your basis?

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, i just owe more than the kbb. After insurance pays, i will still owe on it
Phone call session started
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney