In Colorado how do we go about to fine out if physical

Customer Question
custody was filed? I there...
In Colorado how do we go about to fine out if physical custody was filed? I there away on line that we can asset?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello and thanks so much for requesting me. If a custody case was filed, then the person filing the case will have to go to the courthouse in the county where the child has been living for at least the last six months (or since they were born if they are under six months old). You can go to the family courthouse personally and give the name of any of the parties involved or you can look online because sometimes the family court will allow you to search. Your best bet is to take some time to go down there and ask personally. The court clerks can run a search for you and you can determine if there are any cases. Otherwise, you can always go to the courthouse's website. You can click here to get started.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer