Allaccesssolutions are they legit? Georgia. Inquiring about…

Customer Question
Allaccesssolutions are they legit...

Allaccesssolutions are they legit ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are they in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have they taken so far?

Inquiring about renting my timeshare property from me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/14/2018
Lawyer: N.Brown ESQ, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
N.Brown ESQ
N.Brown ESQ, Lawyer

I don't have any personal experience with this company. Testimonials and reviews on their website seem to be positive, but that's normally the case. To continue researching the company I'd ask the sales person that you are in contact with to give you the contact information of some of their satisfied customers and I'd reach out to them and see what's their opinion of their experience with this company. The information does not seem overly private so if they are unwilling or unable to provide any customer contacts I'd consider that a red flag. If you do proceed, then make sure you have any documentation reviewed by an attorney before executing it.

I am familiar with the company Time Share Exit Team, but they specializing in selling/getting owners out of their timeshare. If that's something you are looking into I'd look into them as well.

Please let me know if there is anything else you want to discuss. I would be happy to continue this conversation. If so just reply to this response. If you are satisfied with this response, please Accept the answer and provide a rating. Doing so is the only way experts are compensated for the time reviewing and responding to questions as we are not employees of the site. You may also get a request for a telephone call, but that is from the site and not the experts. I hope your legal issue works out to your satisfaction.