I need a Attorney who can file a petition on my behalf to…

Customer Question
I need a Attorney who...
I need a Attorney who can file a petition on my behalf to vacant a Plea Bargain I agreed to which is based upon some questionable actions of my attorney.Just advised to seek a attorney who could file with the Upper Marlboro, Maryland State Courts a petition to vacant the current charges I plea bargained to before sentencing which is scheduled for 30 March.I need a recommendation FAST!
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your new question.

The best place to get some of the best attorneys in your area would be the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.superlawyers.com

I wish we could make personal recommendations, but we really are forbidden from doing so and MD has so many good attorneys that also would not be fair to them.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.