I am needed help finding an Attorney that is handling

Customer Question
Hello! My name...

Hello! My name is***** I am needed help finding an Attorney that is handling Stryker Triathlon knee replacements. My wife Alice is suffering horrendous pain. I sure could use assistance please!

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

We live in Peoria, Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have contacted several different National firms. All of them are only taking Depuy cases.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have the Reports from the Banner Thunderbird Medical Clinic. Alice is to have revision serg. soon

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

Have you contacted Schmidt & Clarke?

https://www.schmidtandclark.com/

they (on line) indicate that they will take cases involving Stryker Triathlon but that is not the case. They only take Depuy.
I cannot afford a call. So must type!

Sorry that is an automated request by justanswer

please ignore

Do they say why they are only taking Depuy cases?

The web site says that, but they will not take a case involving Stryker Triathlon!

I meant when you talked to them did they tell you why they only wanted the Depuy cases?

What about price benowitz? have you contacted them?

Sir, I have spent hours and hours trying to get legal Representation. I wonder if you could tell me if they do? I am 78 yrs old and am just about exhausted! Don
Do they do business in Arizona?

These are Federal cases so yes. Just trying to figure out why they have focused on depuy cases.

I have found that they seem only to want to take the "ripe cherries" as other firms have grouped together and the payoffs are there. It seems as though no one firm wishes to "break a path", even thought the "computerized cutting tool used was defective" in the Stryker Triathlon installation. The surgeon that did Alice's knee did not go back into work the next day. She was told that he quit.

Have they told why they are not taking anything but the depuy cases?

I (on the 7th of this month) send a registered, return signed receipt letter of complaint to the Stryker Co., a copy of the letter was also sent to Banner Thunderbird Medical Clinic and the Surgeon that did the operation.

Ok that should hopefully get you some information. How long ago did your wife have her knee surgery?

IN AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION ABOUT THEM NOT TAKING CASES: They just said that they are now only taking Depey cases. It does not seem that they should keep up their website!
She had her knee replaced on 08 -28-2015
May I ask who you referred me to?

No referral. Just the general population on JustAnswer. Hopefully someone knows more about this. My apologies I don't know enough as to why they are not going after the class your wife is in.