I was demored whit my salary payment and I was doing same…

I was demored...

I was demored whit my salary payment and I was doing same work like before

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I don't know if was at will but I was full time for the last 5 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well they said I cant not keep working by salary so they star me hourly

3/14/2018
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Are you saying you were demoted and now are on an hourly basis? Is there discrimination involved?

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I don’t think and yes I was working by salary now I work hourly
Phone call session started

You can also call them:

Ask them about the process:

The charge filing process:1-***-***-****

Or email

*****@******.***

Or find the nearest office:

https://www.eeoc.gov/field/index.cfm

https://www.eeoc.gov/employees/charge.cfm

Equal Employment Office Commission). EEOC enforces Title VII, the ADEA, and the ADA prohibit discrimination in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, assignment, transfer, firing, layoffs, and other conditions or privileges of employment. These laws prohibit covered employers from discriminating on the bases of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, and disability.

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney