I NEVER GET MY FURNITURE FROM COZI FURNITURE. MARYLAND. I…

I NEVER GET MY...

I NEVER GET MY FURNITURE FROM COZI FURNITURE.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

MARYLAND

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I COMPAINT TO BBB

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

YES I BOUGHT THE FURNITURE AND THEY PROMISE ME TO DELIVER MY FURNITURE ON MY DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY BUT THEY DIDNT SO I TOLD THEM I DONT WANT IT NOMORE THEN THEY TOLD ME THEY DONT HAVE REFUNDS SO I DISOUTE DISPUTE

Lawyer's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

OK

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I WENT TO COZI FURNITURE ON 12/29/17 AND WAS LOOKING FOR FURNITURE WITH MY WIFE.I ASK THEM IF THEY DELIVER BEFORE 17TH OF JANUARY CAUSE IT WAS MY DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY AND THEY PROMISE ME THEY WOULD DO SO I BOUGHT THE FURNITURE FOR 3700$ AND PAID THEM.I TOOK OFF FROM WORK CAUSE THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO DELIVER BUT THEY DIDNT WHEN I CALL THEM THEY SAY IT WAS VERBAL TALKING.CONTRACT SAY SOMETHING ELSE.SO I CALLED THEM AGAIN AND I TOLD THEM I M GOING TO DISPUTE THAT AND MANAGER TOLD ME THAT DONT CALL US HERE AGAIN.SO I NEVER CALLED THEM.THEY BEEN TELLING THAT I NEVER PICKUP THEIR PHONE .THEY NEVER CONTACT ME.THEY STILL HAVE MY MONEY.
3/14/2018
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this;

a contract is a legally binding document whether it is oral, written or implied.

Pursuant to code 5-101 the statute of limitations is 3 years for an oral contract; that means a complaint for breach of contract must be filed within that time.

Please see:

https://www.peoples-law.org/contracts-0

The plaintiff (customer) can file a lawsuit for breach of contract in small claims if the amount is less than $5,000; please see:

https://mdcourts.gov/legalhelp/smallclaims

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

One can send a demand letter and then if no response file in small claims using the above link.

legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer