I have a question regarding a loan... me to loan to a

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question regarding a loan... me to loan to a acquaintance

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NYC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The loan has not taken place yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don’t believe so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

If you can post your legal question and some of the back story about what is going on, I should be able to help..

.

.

thanks