I am in NC....My friend was sentenced to 16 months minimum…

Customer Question
I am in NC....My friend...
I am in NC....My friend was sentenced to 16 months minimum in prison. The Judge checks box next to payment as condition of post release supervision or from work release earnings. Also checked is the court recommends substance abuse treatment. And work release, and should. Then paper states defendent shall be given 66 days credit for confinement prior to the date of this judgement. He has been in prison since 7/6/17...How much time does he have left in prison? Can I help get an early release? If so, how?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

Thanks for requesting me but I'd recommend that you get an answer from a NC attorney for this one. So I'm going to opt out and open it up for one.

Zoey, I did not get an answer.

That's likely because no NC lawyer has been online here and nobody else believes they can give you an accurate answer.

You can wait longer, or you can contact customer service at***@******.*** for a refund of your deposit.