Need of legal advice regarding a person suggesting they may…

Customer Question
I am I need...

I am I need of legal advice regarding a person suggesting they may sue me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am in Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I believe they are empty threats but I’m seeking legal advice to confirm that the person had no actual backing to pursue anything.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there a fee to speak to a lawyer? I did not see anything when first coming to the site.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

There is a fee for using this site and you need to review the terms before you continue.

Also, we can provide you information and answer your questions, but we cannot provide legal advice because we cannot legally represent you by law.

I am actually looking for legal advice on if this person can pursue anything.

Again, we can answer your questions if you tell us what is going on. If you specifically want "legal advice" you need to go to a local attorney.

If I choose a phone call will it be an additional 59?

Yes it will be.

I think it may be best to just contact a local attorney. I was not aware legal advice could not be given.

Best wishes, you can indeed do so and you can contact customer support for a refund of any deposit at***@******.***