What recourse does a female senior citizen have against a…

Customer Question
What recourse does a...

What recourse does a female senior citizen have against a bully who has been harassing her ? Both live in Elderly Housing building. Management refuses to help. Turns out this resident BULLY is also on management's payroll .This man who is harassing is a daily drug user and has a violent temper. He lives on the roof of the building directly over me. It's a long disturbing story. What can I do? Management knows he is up there because they give him time to remove his belongings before they go up to roof to check on the noises residents hear constantly and report. Any help will be appreciated.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?

Massachusetts. He started in Sept.2016.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I went to Police and they told me to get a restraining order. Fire Dept. removed space heater from roof twice, but they have no record of it?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The man follows me around my studio apartment bouncing a ball when I am in the bathroom, kitchen and every night he wakes me up tapping over my head with his pipe. (I suspect)

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!A police report can be filed.
A nuisance can complaint and restraining order issued.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago

awaiting your reply, thanks.