This is about a confidentiality matter. Ca. I dont think so…

Customer Question
Hi this is about...

Hi this is about a confidentiality matter

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Marsha411JD, Attorney

In order to assist you we will need to know what your specific legal question is and also some brief facts to put the question into context.

i have a few questions but i will start with the first. It involves a patient telling a therapist something that is against the law and if the patient is allowed to request the therapist not to report it.

I am not available today to assist you so I will opt out so someone else can. They'll notify you when they have an answer for you.