What is known traveler number to buy an airpolane ticket.

Customer Question
What is known traveler...

What is known traveler number to buy an airpolane ticket

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I elready payed the fee

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I PAYED AND AM WAITING A RESPONSE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 4 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 4 months ago

A known traveler number or KTN is assigned by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) when you go through PreCheck. TSA PreCheck lets eligible, low-risk travelers enjoy expedited security screening. The program is available at participating U.S. airport locations and for most international itineraries.

PreCheck access is also available if you are enrolled in a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler program, including:

• Global Entry
  • SENTRI
  • NEXUS

You will receive a number when you participate in any of these programs. This nine-digit number usually begins with 98, serves as your known traveler number, and can be found on the back of your NEXUS, SENTRI, or Global Entry card or by logging on to the Trusted Traveler Program website.

So, when you buy an airline ticket and give them your KTN number, you can ease through checkpoints without removing:

• Shoes
  • Liquids and gels from your carry-on
  • Laptop from your bag
  • Light outerwear/jacket
  • Belts

I hope this helps. Please go ahead and rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 4 months ago

Have I answered all your questions? If so, please rate me. I get no credit for my work for you unless you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee.