I have adopted a 5 year that i had been raising since she…

I have adopted a...

I have adopted a 5 year that i had been raising since she was 2months old but now that the adoption is final her mother refuses to turn the child back over to me what can i do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mississippi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Anything like what file or reported

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just would like to know what are my rights as of right now i have the papers stating that the mothers parental rights have been terminated but she is refusing to give the child back to me now

3/14/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your family law question this evening, An adoption order is a final disposition in relation to parental rights.

You can present the adoption to law enforcement for them to collect the child and put the child in your care.

The clerk of the court can give you the necessary paperwork.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as necessary.

In return your positive rating is what gives me a credit for my time and answer.

You do this by taking the time to rate 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating in this regard is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney