I was just online, your were suppose to connect me to a

I was just online...

I was just online, your were suppose to connect me to a lawyer after I paid 5 bucks and I paid and nobody is talking to me. what is the deal??

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Midland TX

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NOP

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO I already filled out that form and paid!!!!!!!

3/14/2018
Bruce Schreiber

Welcome & thank you for your question. I am the professional that will be assisting you. What is your question?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am sorry, I was having trouble with the computer earlier.
In 2016 my house went into foreclosure, My wife and I hired an bankruptcy attorney to help us with bankruptcy so we could save our home. The attorney had all the information he need and was paid in full. I called several times and requested status of the bankruptcy and was assured everything was being done. On july 5th of 2016 a guy came to my door saying he just bought my house at auction. I called the attorney and he said he forgot to file. long story short the guy that bought the house let me stay in the house and I paid rent until I could get a loan to buy the house back which I did but in the process I lost approximately $45,000 in equity. I want to file a suit against the attorney for Malpractice. How do I do that and do I have a case?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I paid my 5 bucks, I just want a quick answer, if you can do that then we will talk about Additional charges!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
otherwise cancel my 5 bucks and I will go some where else!

If the Attorney admitted to you that he forgot to file, you likely have a clear indisputable case for malpractice. Missing important dates is one of the top reasons for malpractice claims.

While you can do this yourself, court proceedings and riles can be complicated. You should search for a legal malpractice attorney in your area to assist you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just need a yes or no right now, I will go further when I am satisfied
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK, I will contact yall with anymore questions next week when I get my disability check. Thank You

My opinion, based upon ehat you told me, is YES,

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.

The site does not credit the Attorneys unless the customer rates our service positively. Thank you for your consideration. Please feel free to ask more questions and I will be happy to continue to assist you.

Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business.

Bruce Schreiber
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sir, I will give you a good rating. I apologize if I sounded angry. I don't have much trust in lawyers. Thank you

Thank you. Best of luck.

Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Lawyer