I. I am the owner of a cab in rented to a tenant in AZ. I…

I am the owner...

I am the owner of a cab in rented to a tenant in AZ. I have a property mgr who is refusing to tell me where thge tenant i s employed. I am asking for this information because he already in arrears and I may have to evict. The property mgs. says she cannot legally give me this information. Is this true?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Cabin not cab

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No nothing has been reported.

3/14/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
The agent can disclose. A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!If you sue the tenant and have a judgment you can subpoena the agent for the information as well.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I am in Arizona
Got it. If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Acceptable
Great. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney