Is it legal for a private campground to ask for your date of…

Customer Question
Is it legal for...

Is it legal for a private campground to ask for your date of birth and social security number? In South Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I know of.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. I don't have a record or anything, and O don't like giving out my personal information

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Hello and welcome to Just Answer . My name is ***** ***** I’m an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you.
Please note that the site is for general educational information and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Hi. I'm Melody.
Hi Melody :-) The answer to your question is: it is perfectly legal for a private campground to request this information – and it is just as legal for you to decline to get it
Is there anything else I can answer for you? :-)