I got a TSA precheck last year but I need neither a card or…

Customer Question
I got a TSA...

I got a TSA precheck last year but I need neither a card or a number to be able to use the service everytime I travel

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in Reno, Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

About what?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. If you would like to get a permanent 5-year TSA Pre-check, you can apply online at the TSA website:

https://www.tsa.gov/precheck

TSA will issue a KTN to you - which can be added to your boarding passes for your future flights.

You have not answered my question. Last year I allied and got the tsa precheck but I do not have a number or a card with a number to use for my traveling when I do travel so how do I get my number or the card with my number from tsa how come I never got it?

Thank you for the clarification. If you are already a Pre-check member, you can look up your KTN number on the TSA website:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

You can then contact the airlines to confirm that you are using and posting your KTN number on your boarding passes.

I am not satisfied with your info cancel the whole thing out and I do not want your service anymore thank you
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your reply.

What are you not satisfied with, as I am a COMPLETELY NEW AND DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR and am willing to assist you?

You were told how to locate your number, so what did not satisfy you so that we can provide you the information that will satisfy you?

I do not want your service any more please cancel your proposal for a membership to your service for $59

Thank you, ***** ***** you received your information from us on finding your KTN and now you wish to not pay us for the time or information. I shall report your account to customer service to be closed down and a refund given to you. I wish you all the best.