My ex owes more then 11000 dollars in child support. He said…

Customer Question
My ex owes more...

My ex owes more then 11000 dollars in child support. He said he was making 2200 a month when he was trying to take my kids from me two months ago. Now he's saying he hasn't worked all year. I know he's filing taxes but his mom is the tax lady. They have a family owned business so they rig his checks. Ors thinks he makes minimum wage.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

He is in Lake havasu Arizona. I am in st George utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He's court ordered to contact ORS and hasnt

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He sent me this Lol hey go f**k yourself if you think you and your f**king parents will get shit from ever. I'm jobless Robin makes all our money. When my daughter is old enough she'll find me she'll get the truth about her drugged out mom who almost kills then gets her brother killed. Your a peace of shit. Your parents are lieing mental abuosive f**ks. Littarly you all go kill your self's. Try not to kill my kids before they come looking for me.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

S​o your legal remedy here is a motion for contempt and show cause hearing.Once you file here file subpoena duces tecum for his tax returns and bank records for last two years.Judge may send him to jail , fine him, and award you money judgement for all here.All you can do is stay after him.Print the text present it to him on the stand and ask if he sent it.Then admit it into evidence.It is relevant to state of mind and admission against his interests.

Should help you with judge.I would go for jail time, if he won't pay.I find it "motivates "them to find money they forgot about.You need to stay after the father here and either jail him , fine him , and get some kind of partial payment on what you are owed.Those are your remedies here.You would file where you and the child are located.

Utah forms and self help..https://www.utcourts.gov/howto/family/enforcement/

Prayers to you here with all.Appreciate the chance to help.

If you can positive rate 5 stars at top of page it is always much appreciated.